Whatever the source and however credible, Trump's many scandals always seem to be plausible, episodic, and consistent, and that suggests they might all be true.
Donald Trump's many scandals seem to spring up like weeds in a garden. The media has been ambling to catalog each new flowering as fast as Trump's team attempts to mow them down. The American public watches this dance with intermittent horror and glee. I like "cutting down weeds" as a metaphor for this tactic because the thing that I observe about the "weeds" of our President-Elect's endless scandals is that no one has gone so far investigating them as to pull them up by the root. Regarding the continued revelations, substantiated or not, about Trump's malfeasance and connections to Russia, at some point, all of the circumstantial, unverified, or quickly dismissed evidence needs to be considered en masse.
One of my problems is I have a GIANT neck compared to the rest of my body. I have 19 1/2" neck, but my body is much smaller. When I buy a 19ish shirt, the body is like a nightgown. My weight fluctuates quite a bit, 230-255, and custom shirts are expensive and hard to get a great fit. Any tips?
More Articles ...
- Modernize Your Look By Putting a New Spin on the Old. (And don't wear sweats out of the house)
- There's No Time To Explain #28: Jesse Armitage
- There's No Time To Explain #27: Sarah Alvarado
- There's No Time To Explain #26: Tim @GodsPlanDaily
- Big Men's Fashion Advice: Paul Goes to Disneyland
- There's No Time To Explain #25: Chris Jay & Aaron Goldberg
- There's No Time To Explain #24: Michael Sullivan
- There's No Time To Explain #23: Jason Amelio II
- 7 Straightforward and Completely Unsatisfying Reasons Why No One is Talking About the Shooting of Dylan Noble
- There's No Time To Explain #22: Stephen DeBaun
- Brian Parra
- Brian`s Blog
- Parra Events
- There`s No Time To Explain